YOUR STARTING LINE
ENCOURAGING ORGANIZATIONS AND LEADERS ON THEIR LEADERSHIP JOURNEY
I want to equip leaders to be the best versions of themselves so that they can lead others to do the same.
Welcome to the Shawn Welch Company (SWCo)!
The purpose of SWCo is to equip organizations, leaders, and teams by maximizing their potential. We help organizations and leaders become the best versions of themselves by maximizing their people’s potential
In today’s world, a business cannot grow any faster than its ability to develop leaders In order to have sustained and healthy growth, organizations (and their leaders) must prioritize the development of their people.
SWCo helps prepare both businesses and aspiring leaders for the unique challenges and opportunities that come with growth through these resources:
- Organizational Development Consulting: Whether you are a startup or small business, most entrepreneurs don’t have the time or the resources to invest in their people. Yet they know they need to. SWCo works with organizations of all sizes to provide strategic planning, culture-building, HR support, leadership training and development, and executive coaching.
- Executive Coaching: There are many leaders who have plateaued. They want to take their leadership to the next level, but are not sure where to start. SWCo offers executive coaching and personal leadership training for leaders wanting to ignite their leadership growth.
- Your Leadership Coach: This is our blog and is designed for aspiring leaders who want to develop their leaders skills. We provide biweekly posts and break down these posts into 3 categories: leadership training, book recommendations, sixty(ish) seconds with Shawn. If you would like to stay up to date on the latest posts and insights, then I’d encourage to subscribe.
- Speaking: I know a lot goes into selecting a speaker and it would be a privilege to partner with you in creating a dynamic leadership experience at your next event, conference, or leadership training. If that interests you, click here and we can continue the conversation.
- Favorite Quotes: I have listed some of my favorite leadership quotes to help encourage, challenge, and inspire you and your team.
- Contact: If you would like more information on our organizational development consulting or executive coaching resources and/or have any questions or leadership topics that you would like Shawn to address in an upcoming session on Your Leadership Coach, then submit them here.
We are looking forward to walking with you and your team on your leadership journey. If you want to find out more about our C.E.O. Shawn’s journey, then you can virtually meet him here.
Ready to take the next step? Join our leadership community below (it’s free). You will get all the latest posts and never miss a thing. As a bonus, everyone who joins will receive a complimentary resource on “How to Create an Effective Team Culture.”