Trainings and Workshops
HELPING LEADERS and their organizations BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF THEMSELVES
All of our trainings and workships are remote-friendly. We also provided customizable training. If you have any questions or would like to discuss further how we can met your next training a success, just fill out the contact form and we look forward to working with you.
The Ingredients That All Great Leaders Have
Leadership guru John Maxwell says “Everything rises and falls on leadership.” The success of any organization, department, or team is directly correlated with the quality of its leaders. Unfortunately, for many leaders, their personal and professional development has been very limited and mainly regulated to job specific skills leaving them feeling overwhelmed by their responsibilities and underwhelmed by their impact. These leaders want to make a difference in the lives of the people around them but are not sure where to begin. In this training, you and your team will learn the key skills and characteristics that separate great leaders from the merely good ones. You will be given a blueprint on how to not only maximize your leadership potential but also on how to help develop the leaders around you. This training will equip you with the tools to become the best version of yourself so you can lead others to become the best versions of themselves.
- Understand the 10 skills that all great leaders must have to be significant
- Develop the framework for your Life and Business Plan
- Learn how to refine your strengths, compensate for your weaknesses, and minimize your blind spots through a personality assessment and strengths assessment.
- Be equipped with the essential tools for developing your Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Know how to build trust and synergy within your team
- Cultivate effective time management skills
The 8 Habits That Produce Significance
Aristotle said “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” Research has shown that there are a few key principles that when practiced and refined over time produce excellence which leads to significance. In this training, you and your team will learn what the principles that produce significance are and also be equipped with a blueprint on how to not only put them into practice but also leave with an accountability plan to ensure that these principles become habits.
- Understand the 8 habits that lead to significance
- Develop the framework for your Life Plan
- Learn the building blocks to the mindset of a champion
- Be equipped with the essential tools to becoming a more confident leader
- Create a personalized learning and development plan
- Cultivate their interpersonal skills
The Enneagram and Leadership: Success Through Self-Awareness
Teresa Roche, former Vice President and Chief Learning Officer at Agilent Technologies, says “Leaders need to understand themselves before they can understand others…Research has shown that those leaders who know themselves better are more successful than those that do not.” The point is that successful leaders are self-aware. There are many assessments available to help leaders grow in the knowledge of themselves and the Enneagram is one of the most effective. Right now, the Enneagram might seem like a personality fad, but it is actually a powerful tool with ancient principles that can help leaders not only know themselves better but also understand those around them. In this training, your team will learn how to use the Enneagram to create a common language that fosters effective communication and feedback, minimize the interpersonal roadblocks that hinder productivity, and overall enhance your organizational culture.
- Understand how personality influences communication and motivation
- Learn your unique personality type and leadership style through the Enneagram assessment
- Be equipped with the skills to communicate and “get along” with other personality types
- Create a personal and professional development plan based upon your strengths, weaknesses, and blindspots
Building Organizational Anchors for the Storms of Life
When seasons of adversity arrive, some organizations thrive while others wither. The former have built organizational habits that not only serve as a catalyst for productivity, hospitality, and employee engagement; but also provide anchoring during the proverbial storms of life. In this training, you will learn the foundational habits that all organizations should start developing now so that they are better prepared when the next wave of adversity hits.
- Understand the 8 organizational anchors
- Learn how to effectively lead and manage both yourself and your employees during a crisis
- Develop a crisis management blueprint
Let us know how we can make your next training a success. Just fill out our contact form and we would look forward to working with you.